Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying someone’s build
(10-01-2021, 07:11 PM)AdiyantoK Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 08:10 PM)AdiyantoK Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 09:22 PM)Sphynx Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 07:24 PM)AdiyantoK Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 01:32 PM)Gray Wrote: There is no discord server. We do not offer middleman services, all we offer is the HWID reset.

Wait if you don't offer mm service, how would we (the buyer) would know that the seller actually has the account or haven't sold it to someone else?
What exactly does the owner have that allow them to request HWID reset?

The fact that we allow license resells for Skyrant (not viper) is a huge thing already and pretty unique in this industry.
We don't have time to also middleman in each deal, we simply got better things to do on the backend.

Buying a skyrant license from someone else is the exact same like buying anything else from someone else on a forum, use their forum middlemans if you want a middleman and don't deal with someone if you don't deem him trust worthy enough.

It's a risk you take when not buying from us.

I get that, but how does the ownership transfers to the buyer? Is the seller gonna give the skyrant forum account (so the buyer can request HWID reset) or what? Or is it like a license code? If so what prevent the seller from requesting HWID reset using the same license code?
I'm less worried from getting scammed by the seller but more worried how you guys distinguish the owner since you're not involved in the transaction at all.

Up! I hope one of the mods can answer this. I'm already talking to a reseller.

At time of resell the original owner has to contact us for a hwid reset so that you can bind your computer to the account.
(10-01-2021, 08:26 PM)Sphynx Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 09:22 PM)Sphynx Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 07:24 PM)AdiyantoK Wrote: Wait if you don't offer mm service, how would we (the buyer) would know that the seller actually has the account or haven't sold it to someone else?
What exactly does the owner have that allow them to request HWID reset?

The fact that we allow license resells for Skyrant (not viper) is a huge thing already and pretty unique in this industry.
We don't have time to also middleman in each deal, we simply got better things to do on the backend.

Buying a skyrant license from someone else is the exact same like buying anything else from someone else on a forum, use their forum middlemans if you want a middleman and don't deal with someone if you don't deem him trust worthy enough.

I get that, but how does the ownership transfers to the buyer? Is the seller gonna give the skyrant forum account (so the buyer can request HWID reset) or what? Or is it like a license code? If so what prevent the seller from requesting HWID reset using the same license code?
I'm less worried from getting scammed by the seller but more worried how you guys distinguish the owner since you're not involved in the transaction at all.

At time of resell the original owner has to contact us for a hwid reset so that you can bind your computer to the account.

Ahh I see, so once it binds to the new owner. Only the new owner can request hwid reset?
Im worried that once it binds tothe new owner, the original owner could just ask for another hwid reset and binds the account to their computer.
(10-01-2021, 08:50 PM)AdiyantoK Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 08:26 PM)Sphynx Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 09:22 PM)Sphynx Wrote: The fact that we allow license resells for Skyrant (not viper) is a huge thing already and pretty unique in this industry.

Ahh I see, so once it binds to the new owner. Only the new owner can request hwid reset?
Im worried that once it binds tothe new owner, the original owner could just ask for another hwid reset and binds the account to their computer.

The new buyer can request a password change and whoever requests a reset must know the password to the account if he does then there is not much we can do obviously.